What is Jumbolene Roof Insulation?
Roof Insulation is the process adopted to prevent heat transfer between outside and inside of the building also known as thermal insulation. Nowadays thermal insulation has become an essential part of building construction due to its various advantages. Jumbolene roof insulation 3mm is ideal for long height commercial premises
Jumbolene Roof Insulation Advantages
The rooms or buildings that are thermally insulated remain warmer in winter and cooler in summer. Hence, Thermally insulated building provides great comfort both in summer and winter. Jumbolene sheet is your ultimate solution for roof heat sisalation
A building provided with thermal-insulation requires less power to maintain the desired temperature conditions in the building. This saves energy and extra costs.
Why Would you need Our Jumbolene Roof Insulation?
- No need of AC, cooler, heater etc.
- Heat insulation prevents the roof deck from cracking.
- Expansion joints are not required in a structure during construction.
- The materials that are used in thermal-insulation are lightweight than concrete which reduces the dead weight on the roof slab.
- Thermal insulating materials are manufactured from recycled materials.
- It is easy to install.
- It is fire resistance.
- Maintenance is not required.
- It is environment-friendly.
We also have other jumbolene sizes including 5mm roof insulation, 10mm roof insulation, 15mm roof insulation, 25mm roof insulation