Gypsum ceiling Access panel door are designed to provide efficient and secure service access to critical areas in acoustical tile ceiling and gypsum ceiling for a wide range of commercial, industrial, institutional and residential applications. Offering a recessed panel design with fire resistant options, our ceiling access doors are an excellent choice for locations where a virtually concealed installation with the door and ceiling are desired. Perfect for both new and retrofit building projects, our ceiling access doors enable easy access to mechanical, electrical, plumbing and other building systems above the tile ceiling grid.
- Easy access: access panel door allows for quick and convenient access to essential building systems such as plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and fire suppression without having to damage walls or ceilings. Access panels offer increased safety for building occupants by concealing hazardous or potentially dangerous elements within building systems.
- Durability and quality: we use high-quality materials and manufacturing processes to ensure that our access panels are long-lasting and can withstand regular use! Our access panels can be customized to fit specific dimensions and requirements, providing a perfect fit for your needs.
- Versatility: solid metal access panels are suitable for a wide range of applications, including residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings. Our access panels have a longer lifespan compared to other materials, meaning they will need to be replaced less frequently, resulting in cost savings in the long run
- Low maintenance: metal access panels require very little maintenance, can be cleaned easily, and won’t rot or degrade like other materials. Metal access panels are resistant to rust and corrosion, which is important in settings where the panel may be exposed to moisture or humidity.
- Designed for painting or wallpaper. Can be installed both in walls and suspended ceilings.
- Mounting to a 9″ thick drywall (has an angle frame).
- Opens by pressing down the panel.
- The panel door can be opened either to the left or right.
- The panels are used to access various communications, electrical wiring, and air conditioning systems.