Blue Swan gypsum board 12mm is used for constructing strong and elegant partitions as well as ceilings in construction areas. You can buy it for residential and commercial projects. As a house owner, interior designer, contractor or professional installer, you not only need gypsum board, we have gypsum accessories that go hand in hand when installing the ceiling. Some of the gypsum ceiling requirements include; gypsum studs, gypsum filler, joint tape, drywall studs, drywall tracks, cornices and many more depending with the interior aesthetics you want to achieve.
Features of Blue Swan Gypsum Board 12mm
- Lightweight and strong: Gypsum board is relatively light compared to the alternative materials. This makes it easy to work with especially when doing high ceilings in buildings.
- Sound control: The board is sound proof so preferably used in portioning of spaces to create more privacy.
- Versatility: Uses of gypsum board in construction is suitable for ceilings, partitions corridor etc . it is adaptable for use in every type of construction-commercial, institutional and residential
- Rigid and flat: The gypsum board is rigid ad flat meaning it does not loose shape when it has been used/fixed. How it is fixed its how it will remain in years to come thus making it more economical to use in construction.
- Beautiful finish and great effect: Where Gypsum has been used been the finish is very beautiful and attractive
- Fire resistance: Gypsum does not support combustion, when fire occurs, crystallized water in gypsum is released and turns into steam to help combat flames and heat. Partitioning wall by gypsum board can resist fire to burn up to maximum 4 HOURS thus minimize casualties
Bellow is a full list of Gypsum Ceiling Requirements;
- Gypsum Boards
- Gypsum Studs
- Gypsum Channels
- Gypsum Screws
- Gypsum Filler
- Gypsum Cornice
- Gypsum Fibertape
You can purchase all varieties of gypsum boards, related accessories and hardware materials at Ebuild Kenya. We offer logistic services in Kenya and East Africa